Prep Time: 15 mins.
12 slices of Farmland® Specialty Cuts Ham Slices
12 slices of Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp and drained
1 Pork Tenderloin
1/2 cup of Ranch Salad Dressing
3 tablespoons of Barbecue Sauce
1 tablespoon of Oil
1 Medium Sweet Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
6 Large Ciabatta Sandwich Rolls, sliced open horizontally and toasted
3/4 cup (3 oz.) of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Arugula or Spinach Leaves
1. Cook pork tenderloin according to directions on package then slice very thin.
2. Mix together salad dressing and barbecue sauce; set aside.
3. Sauté onion slices in oil over medium heat until very tender and dark golden brown.
4. Place bottom half of each toasted roll on baking sheet; spread with barbecue ranch dressing. Top with ham, pork tenderloin, caramelized onions, shredded cheese and bacon. Place under broiler until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, top with arugula and crowns of rolls to serve.