Ham and Sausage Breakfast Stromboli with Roasted Peppers and Spinach
1 14 oz. package of pizza dough
1/4 cup of pizza sauce
4 oz. of Farmland® Cubed Ham
4 oz. of Farmland® Original Breakfast Sausage Links, cooked
4 eggs, lightly scrambled
2 roasted red peppers, sliced
1 cup of fresh Spinach
1/2 cup of grated Provolone cheese
1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water, for egg wash
1 teaspoon of dried parsley
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Roll pizza dough into rough rectangle and place on parchment-lined sheet.
3. Spread pizza sauce over dough, leaving 1-inch border on 3 sides.
4. Top with ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, peppers, spinach and provolone.
5. Brush edges with egg wash. Fold up sides about an inch and brush with more egg wash.
6. Roll up like a jelly roll lengthwise, starting along bottom edge of dough.
7. Place seam-side down, brush with egg wash, and top with parsley and Parmesan.
8. Gently cut slits along top. Place in preheated oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.