Breakfast Sausage French Toast Cups
Prep Time: 15 mins.
1 (12-oz.) package of Farmland® Original Sausage Roll
6 slices of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cups of Half and Half
1/4 cups of Pure Maple Syrup
2 tablespoons of Butter, melted
1. Slice thawed sausage roll into 12 thin patties and place in skillet. Cook over medium heat, turning to brown evenly, 13 to 18 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 350ºF. Cut each cooked sausage patty into 6 pieces; toss together with bread cubes.
3. Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Divide sausage bread mixture between the 12 cups.
4. Beat together all remaining ingredients until well blended. Slowly pour over sausage and bread until each cup is almost full (about 1/8-inch from top). Use a fork to carefully press bread into egg mixture.
5. Bake at 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.