Bacon & Tomato Guacamole
Delicious and easier to make than a layup.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
1 1/4 pounds of ripe Avocados, halved and pitted
1/2 medium White Onion, diced
5 slices of Thick-Cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 medium Tomato, cored and diced
1/4 cup of chopped Fresh Cilantro
2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed Lime Juice
1 tablespoon of minced Chipotles in adobo sauce
1 teaspoon of Kosher Salt
1. Scoop the flesh from the avocados into a large bowl.
2. Mash with the back of a large fork or a potato masher to make a chunky paste.
3. Place the onion in a small strainer and rinse under cold water.
4. Shake off the excess water and transfer to the bowl with the avocados.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
6. Taste and season with lime juice and salt as needed.
7. Garnish with the extra cilantro and serve immediately, or place a sheet of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate for up to 2 hours, then garnish with the cilantro and serve.