Bacon Donut Breakfast Sandwich
Bacon. Egg. Cheese. Spinach. All smashed between two donuts. Yes, it's as glorious as it sounds.
Prep Time: 3 mins.
4 slices of Farmland® Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon
4 Glazed Donuts
1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
4 cups of Baby Spinach (optional)
4 slices of real Cheddar Cheese
1 tablespoon of Butter
1. Fry the bacon for 10 minutes, until the outside is crispy and brown.
2. Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat and sauté spinach until wilted. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until melted. Carefully crack eggs into skillet and fry until yolk is done.
4. Assemble sandwiches as follows: donut bottom, spinach, egg, slice of cheese, bacon, donut top.
5. Take a big bite as soon as possible!