Introducing Pure Farmland All Natural* Uncured Ham
All Pure Farmland products are from pork raised without antibiotics on American farms with no added hormones**, preservative or MSG.
WARMING THE HAM
1. Heat oven to 275°F. Remove all packaging materials and place ham in shallow roasting
pan FLAT/FACE SIDE DOWN. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
2. Bake at 275°F for approximately 15 minutes per pound until heated (about 2 hours).
DO NOT OVERCOOK! If desired, glaze ham now following instructions below.
3. Remove ham from the oven; let stand, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
GLAZING THE HAM
1. Remove ham from oven; uncover. Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
2. Prepare glaze and spread evenly over top of ham. If desired, use knife to spread
glaze between slices.
3. Return ham to oven, uncovered, and bake for 10 minutes.
PREPARING THE GLAZE
Blend ham glaze with 2 tablespoons of water in small saucepan. For a thinner glaze, blend ham glaze with 3-4 tablespoons of water in small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Glaze ham as instructed above.
Visit FarmlandFoods.com for recipe inspiration. Use or freeze leftovers within 5 to 7 days.
Leftover Spiral Sliced Ham freezes well. Cut ham into slices or cubes and store in convenient
sized packages. Wrap the meat tightly, pressing as much air out of the package as possible.
Leftovers stored in the freezer are best used within 3 months.
Serving Size 3.0 oz
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7.0 g
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Total Carbohydrate 6.0g
Dietary Fiber 0.0g
Sugars 5.0 g
Protein 13.0 g
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Contains no artificial ingredients and no more than minimally processed.
** Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.